Sunday 29 May 2016

My Own Pepeha

My Own Pepeha
English Version

My mountain is Taranaki
Waimea is my river
My name is Carys
My Mum is Cindy
My Dad is Allister
My sister is Chloe
My best friend is Roxy
My Dog is Rigby
I was born in South Africa
I live in New Plymouth
My learning place is Frankley School
   


Maori Version

Ko Taranaki te Maunga
Ko Waimea te awa
Ko Carys toku ingoa
Ko Cindy toku mama
Ko Allister toku papa
Ko Chloe toku tuakana
Ko Roxy taku tino hoa
Ko Rigby taku kuri
No South Africa ahau
No Taranaki taku kainga
Ko Frankley te kura

This is my very own Pepeha,
 I am very proud of it because at the start of the term, I had no idea what a Pepeha even is, and now I know because, Rhanna and I went to Mr Ritai  for  some help with our own Pepeha and we succeeded.
I was really proud of myself I really enjoyed it .

By Carys ‍❤️‍‍

1 comment:

  1. Very good Pepeha Carys! Well done. Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete