Wednesday 30 November 2016

Elephant Report

Purpose:Report


Goal:I can plan for my writing using the appropriate graphic organizers  and use it to structure my text.


Linked words mean if go on the link it will tell you the meaning.


What They Eat:
The most common food elephants  eat are grasses, small plants, bushes, fruit, twigs, tree bark, and roots.
These foods keep elephants healthy, Onions, Sweet corn, Pineapples,Avocado, Asparagus, Sweet peas,Mangoes, Eggplant, Cantaloupe, Kiwi, Cabbage, Watermelon,Sweet potatoes ,Grapefruit and Mushrooms.


Habitat:Elephants live in Sub-Saharan Africa.Sub-Saharan Africa is, geographically, the area of the continent of Africa, that lies south of the Sahara desert.





Weight and Height:
An Asian Elephant can grow 2.7 m tall, and they weigh 2,700kg.African bush elephants can grow 2.5 to 4 m tall and weigh, 6,000kg.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Doggy, I'm Edward!
    I am a blogger from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I really love elephants because they are so interesting and so smart. This post is very useful and learned some new things. Anyway that's all for now. Bye
    http://edwardonlinen.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Carys I'm 9 years old and I live in New Zealand. My intrestes are singing and minecraft What are yours

    ReplyDelete