Thursday 2 March 2017

Tu Kaha And What It Means To Me

So on Thursday the 2nd of March there was a Whakangahau (Assembly) representing the Yr 6s, of course I was one but it was one of my best moments in my life because I've never felt so proud of myself. I felt like got handed great leadership even though I know that anyone can be a leader. Tu Kaha(Stand Tall) was written on the badge and Tu Kaha mean a lot to me because it doesn't just mean that you're a leader it means that you are someone that can be trusted, helpful and caring those are the 3 words I would use to describe what Tu Kaha means. Oh yeh and Tu Kaha also means to respect others feelings.

Here's a video showing you how I want to be remembered

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post Carys...it clearly expresses your VOICE towards Tu kaha!

    Trusted, helpful and caring...I wonder how you could develop these ideas for yourself within our school? Do you have any ideas? Anything you would like to start or be involved with?
    Mr A

    ReplyDelete