Thursday 15 June 2017

Girls Tech Compotion

The Girls Tech Compotion
This compotion is all about making an app that will help everyday problems in a international compotion  that is ONLY for girls

Everybody who decides they want to join the compotion has to make a group of 2-5 girls
Georgia,Rhanna and I have decided to join the compotion and make an app that will help and cure anxiety.

The age group for the compotion is 7-17 and in 
our app the age group is around 14-28



Anxiety is about feeling worry and nervousness
Here's a link that will take you to a stuff.com post on what its about

I hope you enjoyed this post please give me some feedback on what I could do better

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carys
    I have enjoyed seeing some of the apps that have been coded. I'm wondering what you mean by this "our app the age group is around 14-28"? Can you give me some more information on this? I like the way I can read more about the tech challenge using your link.

    ReplyDelete