Monday 22 June 2015

The Wishing Star

The Wishing Star
Wishing on a star so beautiful
and shiny. Wishing for spaghetti to keep me company. I like spaghetti it is yummy isn’t it       Until…
it started raining spaghetti “ YAY” goes the town.   “Crystal, Hymani, Hazel dinner time. We are going to have sausages, ice cream and bananas this week and next week we are going to have lollipops, whip cream and chicken,” I said.  “OH NO THERE'S A FLOOD! A SPAGHETTI FLOOD!!!” the town cried. I quickly wished for all of this to go back to normal but it wouldn’t. “What are you doing”? cried Mum and Dad. “I’m tring to wish on a star for all of this to go away”. “But darling you can’t,” Mum sadly answered. “Yes you can, I’ll show you”. I wished again and it worked.
Two days later   
everything was under my hands because I am magical.


By Carys Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment